Cashew Farming: This app is useful for cultivating cashew
Scientists have developed this app on cashew farming for farmers cultivating cashew. It provides many facilities.
Cashew India app has detailed information about cashew farming. It tells about the cashew plants, its nursery, cultivation, plant protection, post-harvest by-product information, market availability, e-market.
With the changing times, agriculture is also becoming hi-tech. The government is also working on many schemes to make the farmers hi-tech. Several agriculture apps have also been designed with the goal of reaching every farmer. One of these is the Cashew India app. In this article, we will give you every information related to this app, how this app works for the farmers cultivating cashew.
ICAR-DSR developed app for farmers cultivating cashew nuts
This app was developed by Dr. S.Mohana, Senior Scientist, ICAR-Directorate of Cashew Research, Puttur, Karnataka and his team. Cashew India app is developed under Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture (MIDH) and Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. Cashew India App is available in 11 languages and can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
From cashew cultivation to market availability information
On this app, information about cashew plant, its nursery, cultivation, plant protection, by-products, market availability, e-market is well explained. This app works to bring farmers, researchers and workers of processing units on a single platform.
Know what is the specialty of Cashew India app:
- On this app, farmers can enter pictures or videos of cashew produce by going to the option ‘My cashew’. Through this, you can get information by asking any question.
- This app also acts like a record book in a way. In this, farmers can save every record related to their cashew cultivation.
- Through this app, farmers can purchase agricultural materials online by going to the ‘Planting Material’ section.
- Farmers can ask their questions related to cashew cultivation to experts by going to the ‘Ask Expert’ section.
- There is also an option to do real time chatting with other users of the app through ‘Chat Room’. Through this, the farmers cultivating cashew can do questions and answers among themselves.
- This app is mainly developed for Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, West Bengal and Meghalaya along with other states.
- Cashew India app is available in Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Bangla and Garo languages.
How to Download Cashew India App?
Go to your Google Play Store. You will get this app under the name Cashew India. After installing choose your state. Select the language while choosing the state. Click enter. After that you have to register in it through mail id.
While registering, you will be asked for your name, address, state, village name, telephone number, mail ID, and the category you fall under. Fill the requested information properly. Then by creating your own password, click on the option ‘Register’. Remember this password as you will have to enter email id and password the next time you log in.
Contact details: If farmers want to share information or experiences related to farming with us, then they can do this by calling us on the phone number 9599273766 or by writing an email to [email protected] or by sending your recording. Through Kisan of India, we will convey your message to the people, because we believe that if the farmers are advanced then the country is happy.