Solar Assisted E-Prime Mover Machine – A Friend for Farmers
Bhopal-based Central Agricultural Engineering Institute has developed this agricultural equipment
Farmers spend a lot of time in weeding and spraying pesticides. A lot of Labour or hard work is needed for such activities. It becomes difficult for the farmers to find labourers for these works. In such a situation, Solar Powered E-Prime Mover Equipment is very beneficial for small to big farmers. This will not only save their time, but also solve the problems of labourers. The machine efficiently does the work from weeding to spraying pesticides within a few hours. This agricultural machine is very important in the modernization of agriculture.
E-prime mover machine equipped with many modern equipment
Solar assisted e-prime mover has been developed by ICAR-Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Bhopal (Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Bhopal). The specialty of this machine is that it can run on solar energy as well as on battery. It is fitted with dashboard battery monitoring system, emergency stop switch, digital speed indicator, load current and voltage monitoring system, safety switch and all other safety equipment.
Works efficiently in less time
With the help of this e-prime mover machine, medicine can be sprayed in an area of 1.25 acres in just one hour. While this machine does the work of plowing and weeding of 1.25 acres of land in just 5 hours.
Easy to use at home
The e-prime mover machine can also be used to light up the house. Its battery charged with solar energy can light the lights of the house. This equipment can lift loads up to 2 quintals. That is, 2 quintals of grains can easily be taken home from the farm. If it is running on battery, then the battery lasts for 3 hours on full charge.
Features of Solar Assisted E-Prime Mover Machine
- It runs without fuel. Battery or solar energy is necessary for this.
- The battery lasts up to 3 hours on a single charge.
- Its use does not cause any harm to the environment.
- It is completely secure and anyone can run it.
- It can carry the load of grain up to 2 quintals.
- You can also run home electricity with a battery that is charged with solar energy.
- Farmers will have more savings
- This machine not only saves time and labour, but also saves fuel, due to which the cost of cultivation is less and the profit of the farmers is more.
How much is the price?
The price of Solar Assisted E-Prime Mover Machine with solar panel is around Rs 3.10 lakh and without solar panel is around Rs 1.80 lakh. This operating cost is Rs 500 per hour.